Italian Gratin Towers
A delicious canapé and perfect as an accompaniment.
Gratin towers with Peka Potato Gratin Rolls.
The product for endless variations!
For 10 towers:
- 700 g Potato Gratin Rolls (1 roll)
- 1 courgette
- 2 balls of mozzarella (250 g)
- 100 g pesto
- 200 g sun-dried tomatoes
200°C, 20 minutes
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 °C.
- Cut the Potato Gratin Roll into equal pieces.
- Use a cucumber slicer to cut the courgettes lengthwise into 2 mm thick slices.
- Coat the slices with some oil and fry in a grill pan to create attractive grill stripes.
- In the meantime, cut the mozzarella balls into 10 slices.
- Wrap the courgette slices around the Potato Gratin towers; coat the top with pesto and finish with a slice of mozzarella.
- Bake the towers on the middle shelf of the oven for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with the sun-dried tomatoes after baking.