Feta, olives and red onions combined with rosemary, fried mushrooms and Potato Gratin. Prepare the tzatziki and finish with good quality bread for a Greek feast.
- 800 g Potato Gratin Deluxe
- 1 cloves of garlic, grated
- 2 mushrooms
- 150 g feta
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 75 g pitted olives
- 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Olive oil
middle temperature, 5 minutes
220 °C, 20-25 minutes
- Pre-heat the oven to 220 °C.
- Slice the mushrooms and heat the olive oil in a pan; add a few sprigs of rosemary to the hot oil. Fry the mushrooms over a medium until crisp but do not allow to brown.
- Mix the Potato Gratin with garlic and place half in a grating dish.
- Top with a layer of mushrooms and then arrange the rest of the Potato Gratin on top.
- Top the gratin with the remaining mushrooms, olives, red onions and feta.
- Cook on the middle shelf for approx. 20–25 minutes.
- Drizzle with olive oil and serve with bread, tzatziki and a good salad.