Stuffed Pointed Pepper
A feast on the plate!
Perfect as a side dish or with added ingredients as a main meal.
For 2 side dishes:
- 400 g Mashed Potato
- 1 pointed pepper
- Pepper tapenade to taste
180 °C, 15-20 minutes
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 °C.
- Wash the pointed pepper and halve lengthways.
- Remove the seeds but try to preserve the stalk.
- In a large bowl, mix the Mashed Potato with tapenade to taste.
- Fill a piping bag with a fluted nozzle with the mash and pipe onto the halved pepper in a wave pattern.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes.