Potato Gratin alla Carbonara
Potato Gratin, inspired by an Italian Classic: Pasta Carbonara!
- 700 g Potato Gratin
- 150 g pancetta
- 100 g Pecorino Romano, grated
- Black pepper
220°C, 25 minutes
- Pre-heat the oven to 220 °C.
- Finely chop the pancetta.
- Place half the Potato Gratin and half the pancetta and Pecorino Romano in a casserole dish.
- Season generously with black pepper.
- Arrange the rest of the Potato Gratin, the pancetta and the Pecorino Romano in the casserole dish.
- Place the dish in the oven for 25 minutes.